Programme and Social Functions
Click here for the programme
8.5 CPD points are available for this conference.
Conference Registration – $825
Conference Registration + Wed/Thur nights (including breakfasts) at Rydges Hotel – $1275
Conference Registration + Wed/Thur nights at Novotel Hotel – $1183
Conference Registration + Wed/Thur nights (including breakfasts) at QT Hotel – $1395 Sorry sold out
Conference Registration + Wed/Thur nights (including breakfasts) at St Moritz Hotel – $1415
The above early bird conference fees are valid untill 1 August 2021, after this date they will increase $75 each.
A discount of $120 from the above is available to members of Young Insurance Professionals Aus & NZ Inc.
All costs are in NZ dollars and include GST.
Conference registration includes a one year membership subscription to NZILA (1 July 2021 – 30 June 2022)
- Attendance to all conference sessions on both Thursday and Friday
- Welcome function on Wednesday night – offsite venue (walking distance)
- Conference dinner function on Thursday night – including transport to and from offsite venue
- Long Lunch function on Friday – including transport to and from offsite venue
- Daily catering including barista made coffee
* Additional social function tickets can be arranged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (must be purchased prior to 23 August 2021)
We have secured limited accommodation at the below four properties which are in close proximity to the conference venue. These range from standard entry level to 5 star properties. Accommodation can be booked and purchased along with conference registration on the conference booking system.
*Book early to avoid disappointment as there are limited accommodation rooms held.
Rydges – 3.5 star hotel
Standard hotel room with full or partial lake view + breakfast for one
38-54 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown
Novotel – 4 star hotel
Standard entry level room NO breakfast (this can be purchased additionally from the hotel)
Central town location, 13 min flat walk to conference venue
Cnr Earl Street and Marine Parade, Queenstown
QT – 5 star hotel Sorry – sold out
Alpine view room + breakfast for one
Lift access to Rydges Hotel and conference venue
30 Brunswick Street, Queenstown
St Moritz – 5 star hotel
Standard room + breakfast for one
2 min walk to QT Hotel with lift access down to Rydges hotel and conference venue
10-18 Brunswick Street, Queenstown
Click here for a map showing the locations of all hotels
Terms and conditions:
- All accommodation booking can be made via the registration system until 7 August 2021. (Unless sold out prior)
- Rooms are limited and will be allocated on a first booked basis subject to availability.
- Please email email@example.com if you require more nights or have specific requirements for your accommodation.
- Should a cancellation be required we will try our best to re-sell your room with a full refund of the accommodation portion of your registration with notice provide via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 7 August 2021, however this is not guaranteed.
Committee and Contacts
Maree Cowan, Parker Cowan Lawyers
Ashley Adams, Godfreys
Juliet Eckford, Parker Cowan Lawyers
Richie Flinn, Wotton Kearney
Myles Noble, Crombie Lockwood
Susan Thodey, Drift Bay Chambers
John Swan, Vero Liability
Nicky Remkes, Tom Dick and Harry Event Management
Dresscode: Business attire or smart casual.
Transport: Attendees are to make their own arrangements from the airport.
COVID 19: The organising committee reserve the right in their sole discretion to convert the conference to a purely virtual format or postpone if there is the high chance of Covid-19 alert levels raising from Level 1 at the time of the conference. If this occurs on or before 3 September NZILA will contact all registered attendees to advise of the decision and offer either a full refund or transfer of attendance to the new conference date.
The organising committee will monitor the situation right up to the conference and will keep attendees, sponsors, speakers informed of any changes to the advertised programme.
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel your registration, you may reassign your registration to another person. Please email: email@example.com If you are unable to arrange a replacement, a full refund less an administration fee of $100 will be made providing notification is received by 1 September 2021. After this date refunds will be at the discretion of NZILA.
General conference queries:
Nicky Remkes, conference organiser (Tom Dick and Harry Event Management)
Accommodation and registration queries
Carolyn Kay (Tom Dick and Harry Event Management)