With a mix of local and international speakers, this was a not-to-be missed compact conference for all insurance law professionals.
- Litigation funding with The Hon. Rhys Harrison QC
- Global perspectives post COVID with London based lawyers Jon Ogle and Jonathan Sacher
- Industry perception and performance panel session with Tim Grafton, ICNZ, Jon Duffy, Consumer NZ & Jo Mason, NZ Brokers
- Taking charge of stress with Keith McGregor, Personnel Psychology NZ
- Recent law case studies from Julia Whitehead, Wotton + Kearney
On demand recorded viewing: (will be updated with the links when they are provided to us)
If you were a registered attendee and wish to watch the conference again, please CLICK HERE to be taken to a page to enter the password that was emailed to you after the event.
If you were not a registered attendee but would like to view the conference, then please CLICK HERE to purchase a on demand ticket and the relevant information will be sent to you on the completion of you registering.
Any issues please contact email@example.com