Programme and Social Functions
Click here for the programme
8 CPD points are available for this conference.
Programme subject to change at the discretion of the organising committee
Conference Registration – $950
Currently all the accommodation packages have sold out, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation as some places may come available.
A discount of $120 from the above is available to members of Young Insurance Professionals Aus & NZ Inc.
All costs are in NZ dollars and include GST.
Conference registration includes a one year membership subscription to NZILA until 1 July 2024.
- Attendance to all conference sessions on both Thursday and Friday
- Welcome function on Wednesday night at The Boatshed
- Conference dinner function on Thursday night
- Long Lunch function on Friday
- Daily catering including barista made coffee
* Additional social function tickets can be arranged via email to email@example.com (must be purchased prior to 25 August 2023 or until sold out)
InterContinental – 5 star hotel
King Classic Room, no breakfast
Central town location, 12 min flat walk to conference venue
2 Grey Street, Wellington
QT – 5 star hotel
Superior King Room, no breakfast
Central town location, 2 min flat walk to conference venue
90 Cable Street, Wellington
Copthorne Oriental Bay – 4 star hotel
Deluxe King or King & Double, no breakfast
8 min walk to conference venue
100 Oriental Parade, Wellington
Rydges – 4 star hotel
Superior King or Double Double room, breakfast for one included
Central town location, 18 min flat walk to conference venue
75 Featherston Street, Wellington
Ibis – 3.5 star hotel
King room, breakfast for one included
Central town location, 14 min flat walk to conference venue
153 Featherston Street, Wellington
Click here for a map showing the locations of all hotels
Terms and conditions:
- All accommodation booking can be made via the registration system until 1 August 2023. (Unless sold out prior)
- Rooms are limited and will be allocated on a first booked basis subject to availability.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more nights or have specific requirements for your accommodation including more than one person staying in the room.
- Should a cancellation be required we will try our best to re-sell your room. If that is successful, a full refund of the accommodation portion of your registration with notice provided via email to email@example.com prior to 1 August 2023, will be provided, however this is not guaranteed. Any accommodation cancelled after 1 August 2023 will not be able to be refunded.
Committee and Contacts
Richie Flinn, Wotton + Kearney
Charlotte Simmers, Wotton + Kearney
John Archer, IAG
Jonathan Scragg, Duncan Cotterill
Melissa Borcoski, Saunders Robinson Brown
Myles Noble, Crombie Lockwood
Nicky Hughes, FMG
Trina Far, McLarens
Nicky Remkes, Tom Dick and Harry Event Management
Venue Address: Tākina, 50 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Dresscode: Business attire or smart casual.
Transport: Attendees are to make their own arrangements to and from the airport and to all social functions.
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel your registration, you may reassign your registration to another person. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unable to arrange a replacement, a full refund less an administration fee of $100 will be made providing notification is received by 23 August 2023. After this date refunds will be at the discretion of NZILA.
If the cancelled registration contains accommodation no refund of that cost will be given after 1 August 2023.
General conference queries:
Nicky Remkes, conference organiser (Tom Dick and Harry Event Management)
Accommodation and registration queries:
Carolyn Kay (Tom Dick and Harry Event Management)